Our client is seeking a Project Officer, to work in close collaboration with the RSC Cyber Security Governance & Assurance team to complete the task. The purpose of the role is to locate and analyse previously produced cyber security risk and assurance data and input the information into a database, as well as updated assurance documentation.
The primary skills of the role include:
The resource will be expected to analyse and populate information from various data sources including:
- Business Impact Assessments (BIAs)
- Risk advice documents
- Risk records
- Assurance documentation
Collaboration and communication skills will be required to work with the Risk, Security and Compliance team to locate data.
- Graduate with an understanding of IT systems
- Ability to prioritise and work autonomously
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Previous Project Officer experience an IT environment (Desired)
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Shipra Verma on 07 3518 3266.