The Project Officer is a key member of the Enterprise Analytics team, under AUSTRAC's Innovation and Technology Solutions branch. Enterprise Analytics works collaboratively to develop enterprise scale analytics solutions to prevent, detect and respond to criminal abuse of the financial system, to protect the community from serious and organised crime. The Project Officer will support Fintel Alliance projects, in addition to other Enterprise Analytics projects on an ad hoc basis. These projects assist AUSTRAC in fighting financial crime.
This is a long term 12-month contract role with possible extensions, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- The candidate is required to demonstrate knowledge and experience in project and program management
- The candidate is required to demonstrate they have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and adapt their communication style to the audience
- The candidate is required to demonstrate their ability to develop and support stakeholder relationships
- The candidate must have demonstrated experience planning, organising and prioritising work in the context of competing priorities for themselves and their team
- The candidate's level of interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence when working in a team
- Whole of life costs incurred by AUSTRAC. Considerations will include both the quoted price and any costs AUSTRAC will incur as a result of accepting the Supplier's response
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: #206323.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.