Our federal government client is seeking to engage a highly motivated Project officer to join a fast-paced team rolling out an upgrade of their environment to Windows 10 / Office365.
As a Project Officer, you will:
- Engage with stakeholders to identify Applications and Services provided by their business units, then report on them during the project.
- Maintain a working relationship to report on the functionality performance during a standalone testing period.
- Document the outcome of meetings with stakeholders and follow up on action items.
- Assist in building schedules for the transition of staff to the new environment.
- Provide reporting updates for the projects.
- Assist within other areas of the project team as required providing support.
The successful candidate must have:
- Demonstrated experience building relationships within a complex, fast paced, changing environment.
- Demonstrated experience working in an environment where accuracy is of the highest importance.
- Working knowledge of Windows 10 and O365
- Government Experience working with stakeholder to a Director level
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment to manage competing priorities in order to meet weekly milestones.
- Demonstrated experience supporting projects including, but not limited to reporting, documenting meetings, and following through on actions
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 200409.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.