Our Federal Government Client is seeking multiple enthusiastic and driven APS 4, 5 and 6 Project Officers to work within their innovative and developing Branch. This is a fantastic opportunity to make your mark and contribute to a variety of projects in a diverse and socially inclusive work environment.
These are long-term opportunities starting ASAP for 12 months with an additional 12-month extension and will be located at our Client's South Canberra office.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Experience in coordinating and contributing to regular project reports including status updates and exception reports
- Experience in providing advice and project coordination expertise to staff and stakeholders
- The ability to draft written material including business cases, plans, executive briefs and corporate documentation
- Experience in contributing to the development and management of project plans and schedules in accordance with the Branch's project management framework
- The ability to manage confidential and sensitive information
- The ability to synthesise and analyse information and make decisions
- Experience in building strong internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Strong administrative capabilities
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens with the ability to obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 191503
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.