Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Project Manager.
This is a long-term contract role until 30 June 2022 with options to extend until 30 June 2023, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will be:
- Lead and facilitate the planning, scheduling and implementation of the assigned project deliverables, including through development and management of work packages and tracking dependencies;
- Undertake risk and issue management including identification and implementation of mitigations, and addressing issues to ensure that projects are able to focus on delivery;
- Facilitate and ensure stakeholder engagement and ongoing relationship management is maintained throughout the life of the project and program;
- Work collaboratively with other project teams, vendors, and stakeholders to deliver required project and program outcomes and benefits;
- Develop and present project reports and executive briefings and presentations, both orally and in writing; and
- Other project governance and activities as required.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Demonstrated previous experience in the provision of project management expertise in a similar Commonwealth Government environment
- Demonstrated experience in delivering measurable high-quality outcomes to project owners
- Demonstrated experience in relationship management and stakeholder engagement
- Demonstrated ability to develop and present high-level reports and briefings to Senior Government Executives/Management
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #237400
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.