The Project Manager is accountable under broad direction to provide effective leadership of a technical Information Communications and Technology project within a Program.
The Project Manager possesses the ability to receive instruction from executive staff and collaborate between a broad range of stakeholders to ensure project scope, plan and deliverables are within the agreed time, budget and quality parameters.
To be successful in the role, you will possess:
- Proven experience in managing complex ICT project delivery on time, on budget, within scope, and to the business requirements whilst ensuring quality standards are met.
- Proven experience in Commonwealth complex procurement process and Request for Tender processes.
- Manage risks and issues the impacts throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Plan and manage all phases of the project lifecycle. Maintain project budgets and control costs, schedule and quality of project activities.
- Prepare status reports for program management, business stakeholders and senior executives.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies, including delivering projects within Managing Successful Programme's (MSP) framework and Benefits realisation. Project Management certification will be highly regarded.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 212511