We are currently recruiting several Senior Project Manager roles to work on a new Transformation Program, for a leading Financial Services organization.
Our client is seeking multiple Senior Project Managers' ideally from a banking background, with experience across Remediation, Transformation and / or Financial Crime.
- Work with stakeholders to define requirements and scope, then manage scope and expectations
- Develop comprehensive project management plans to deliver project according to performance measures and achieve business outcomes
- Develop and use schedules to manage work including external dependencies and impacts. Implement dependency management processes.
- Establish estimates and manage financials for project
- Work with stakeholders to identify and manage risks and issues. Establish Risk and Issue Management Plans. Understand and manage risks external to the project.
To be successful in these roles, you need to have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience in complex portfolio, program, and project management
- Experience within Financial Services will be highly regarded
- Strong stakeholder management skills across Business / Technology teams
- Vendor management engagement
- Experience across Procurement will also be highly regarded
- Experience using proven project methodologies, specifically Agile would be advantageous
- Effective communicator / negotiator / facilitator
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career opportunity, please APPLY NOW or call Mary at 03 80807207 for more information.