Our client is seeking a Project Manager to deliver a number projects primarily focused on Microsoft infrastructure products. The initial engagement is the establishment of a project for Windows 10 SOE deployment including business case development and approval. They are replacing Windows 7 Operating System with Windows 10 to ensure ongoing hardware & software support is in place. This project will be delivered within a broader program that consists of an Office 365 rollout and a Windows domain/Identity redesign.
- Demonstrated experience in managing the end-to-end implementation of Windows 10 SOEs into large organisations with understanding of the delivery and ongoing management challenges
- Demonstrated experience in managing the end-to-end implementation of Office 365 or complex domain migrations in large organisations with understanding of the delivery and ongoing management challenges.
- Demonstrated ability to manage the initiation phase of a project including business case development and leading the work through the required approval gates.
- Demonstrated superior stakeholder management skills including effective communications with technical subject matter experts, business customers and senior management.
- Extensive experience in scheduling and managing a mix of internal and external resources, including vendors, to deliver project outcomes within time, quality and cost metrics.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply below! Or contact Rachael Byrnes or Donna Prince on 07 3319 7537.