My client, a leading Australian Bank, is looking for a Project Manager to join on a contract that is initially till the end of June 2020.
The successful candidate with be a Technology Project Manager with wealth / superannuation experience.
- Scope Management: Work with stakeholders to define requirements and scope, then manage scope and expectations
- Planning: Develop comprehensive project management plans to deliver project according to performance measures and achieve business outcomes
- Schedule Management: Develop and use schedules to manage work including external dependencies and impacts. Implement dependency management processes.
- Financial Management: Establish estimates and manage financials for project. Analyse and forecast budget impacts.
- Risk & Issue Management: Work with stakeholders to identify and manage risks and issues. Establish Risk and Issue Management Plans. Understand and manage risks external to the project.
- Team Management: Establish and manage diverse and dispersed teams.
Key Skills / Experience
- Experience as a Technical Project Manager
- Superannuation / wealth industry experience
- Strong stakeholder management
- Ability to lead teams
If you have the key skills and experience, please APPLY NOW