About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As Project Manager you will be working on the Timetable Assessment Model project where you will be completing timetable modelling and analysis projects
- Define project budgets from inception, design, delivery and through to handover
- Manage client relationships
- Drive project teams to ensure project outcomes are achieved
- Report on progress of project and schedule of works to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Bring projects in on time, to quality and under budget
- Extensive Project Management experience
- Experience in managing projects preferably up to $5m
- Experienced in Transport sector
- Previous experience driving customer-focused analysis and modelling projects will be an important enabler
- Ability to lead and performance manage a project team to achieve agreed outcomes
- Strong proven ability to establish relationships, influence and work in partnership with stakeholders at senior level.
- High level of communication skills and presentation skills in relation to detailed reports
- Prefer knowledge of issues currently impacting on rail services
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes ASAP
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 189729
Please click the apply button