- Initial 6 Month Contract
- North Ryde Location ( Remote working)
- End to End Projects within Telematics
Telematics Project Manager to plan and deliver a large-scale Telematics project across the Business. Playing a key role in the achievement of continuous improvement programmes and the achievement of strategic objectives of ICT through the successful and seamless implementation of projects under direction of the project Manager.
- End to end management and delivery of new IT capability or enhancements through various phases of Telematics Software
- Lead and manage highly complex projects with cross-functional impact across a number of technical systems, business...
- Introduce project management processes that support the efficient running and delivery of the projects.
- Define Scope of Work, translate business needs to technical requirements and ensure delivery to the required quality.
Experience And competencies
- 5 years of demonstrated, applied experience in planning and delivering complex (e.g. high business or technical impact) projects within a technology team
- Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders; mobilise and motivate teams; set direction and approach; resolve conflict; deliver tough messages with grace; execute with limited information and ambiguity
- Proven ability to navigate a highly matrix management organization effectively
- Experienced in delivering projects in a vendor / outsourced operating model
- Proven influencing and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to understand and communicate technical concepts
- Experience with stakeholder management and balancing conflicting priorities
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of structured project management and technology methodologies and tools.
- Experienced in forming effective teams and of leading teams of diverse individual
- Focused and versatile team player that is comfortable under pressure
- Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision both written and verbally
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to overcome barriers and enable teams to complete their objectives
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Exemplary core project management skills including multiple aspects of structured project management methodologies
- Competent in project shaping, estimating and delivery, including the ability to provide options analysis and a considered recommendation to management.
- Ability to achieve project objectives with minimal supervision.
- Ability to make competent decisions within the remit agreed in the Project Management Plan
- An understanding of business drivers
- Proactively collaborates, actively learns from experience, and shares learnings with peers across the company
If interested, please select Apply of Contact Richard.email@example.com Quoting reference 237571