Our client is seeking an experienced Implementation Project Manager to join their global services team. The team is responsible for rolling out telecommunications networks on behalf of a well-known international service provider.
- Responsible for the Project Management of national based base station deployments.
- It will be joining an established team that is delivering telecommunications field deployment projects for a large enterprise leader in the telecommunications industry.
- Working in a rapid paced, ever changing environment and be capable of establishing and managing strong stakeholder relationships.
- The role will collaborate with a strong team of like-minded professionals ranging from Site Acquisition, Civil Works and Telecommunications Implementation teams
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Proven experience (ideally 5 years +) Project Managing base station deployment projects.
- Strong understanding of SAED, CW and TI in a greenfield sites environment
- Fantastic communication skills with strong ability to establish strong working relationships and managing stakeholders.
- Proven experience working in high volume, rapid paced and large enterprise environments.
- Highly client focused
- Willing to work across boundaries
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY