Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Project Manager/Technical Business Analyst for a contract with long-term extension options, this role is to be worked from our client's offices in Canberra.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in the successful management and delivery of technology related projects, with the ability to adapt to, and work across agile and waterfall methodologies.
- In-depth ability to obtain information and/or high level requirements from customers and stakeholders in order to collaborate desired outcomes with strong experience as a Technical Business Analyst.
- Demonstrates personal resilience and flexibility to deal with ambiguity, conflicting priorities and a challenging environment.
- Ability to work under pressure with close attention to detail, organise priorities and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to critically analyse information and think strategically to solve problems.
- Project Management and Business Analysis qualifications and certifications highly desired
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens with/ability to obtain AGSVA Security Clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 201493
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.