My client, a century old financial services organisation need and experienced Project Manager with Temenos T24 experience to assist with preparing a business case. They are looking for move from a legacy based foreign currency accounting system and incorporating this with their current T24 system.
The PM will be responsible for the delivery of the Project Initiation Document for a successful submission to the Project Investment and Change Committee (PICC). Once approved they will require the PM to work on the implementation of the project.
- To provide management and development of the PID.
- Evaluate trade-offs between complexity, cost, urgency, risk and stakeholder value.
- Define and track project milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall document delivery plan
- Provide operational risk management awareness and effective mitigation strategies.
- MUST HAVE experience with T24 systems as this project is about implementing Foreign Currency Accounts from current system.
- To be able to demonstrate a minimum of 2 years delivery projects and large initiatives
- Must have worked to Agile methodologies
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in banking, finance project management
- An understanding of SharePoint and Temenos banking software
If you feel like you have the matching requirements please apply.