Project Manager -System Integration
- Ensure project activities and outcomes are aligned to strategic objectives and design principles for the Client's project.
- Develop strategies to effectively implement the new project of the client.
- Monitor and review the strategic direction of the program and make recommendations where required to relevant stakeholders
- Lead and manage the operational activities relating to the customisation and implementation of the project
- Drive program decisions relating to the business implementation activities taking into consideration of the impact
- Ensure the progress and developments in the work stream are communicated and managed effectively in association with the Program Director
- Coordinate and standardise project deliverables across the Business Implementation workstream, executing operational project management requirements, monitoring project plans, reporting and managing the impact of the workstream status.
- Maintain program budgets, sign-off approval for specific team related deliverables, present change requests, and proactively manage interdependencies between work across the program workstreams
- Provide risk documentation and feedback to Project Managers and Program Director along with alternative solutions for mitigation