Our client a leading Financial Services organisation has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager who has worked in the financial services/banking sector to join their Wealth Management Division.
This role will be hands on implementing product strategy and developing a future product roadmap.
Key knowledge areas and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Project Management - Project planning, execution and delivery of milestones within required timeframes
- Change Management - working with the Change Manager to ensure an effective change management plan is developed and that the required change is achieved.
- Scope Management - Plan and manage project scope. Prepare recommendations for any change in project scope, presenting a comprehensive analysis of the impact of scope change in terms of time, cost, resourcing, overall 'doability' and impact on benefits realisation.
- Execution - Manage implementation of the solution. Monitor scope, resource, schedule and financials to ensure delivery of change within agreed time and budget constraints.
- Risk Management - Project level risk and issue management and resolution including escalation as required. Manage overall risk and issue assessment, planning and impact analysis for the project.
- Post Implementation Reviews - Close down the project team and redeploy staff. Establish control measures to ensure that the changes delivered by the project are embedded. Contribute to the review of project successes through participation in Post Implementation Reviews.
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate
- Significant experience managing and working with a diverse group of stakeholders towards desired outcomes
- Experience in both Agile and Waterfall Environments
- 5+ years in project delivery
- Experience in the banking/financial services sector
For more detail regarding the role please contact Jack Richardson