- We are seeking an IT Project Manager focusing on delivering business cases for ERP and Student Systems
- Ideally looking for someone with Student Systems experience, if not Government or Large Systems replacement experience equivalent will do
- Develop business cases over 6 months, and if the business case gets up, deliver the project
- The ERP and Student Systems will be multi-year, large project
Skills & Qualifications
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology, Information Systems or Project & portfolio Management.
- Professional Project Management Certification (e.g. PRINCE2 Practitioner, PMP or RegPM (CPPM or higher).
- AGILE certifications (Scrum Alliance, AgilePM, BCS Agile etc.) highly regarded.
- Demonstrable stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Skilled at managing people, establishing a culture of high performance.
- Strong financial management skills with strong track record in delivery of projects within budget.
- Skilled at developing business cases
Experience & Abilities
- Significant experience in delivering large, complex IT projects and programs in public sector (HE experience is an advantage but not essential).
- Highly analytical, able to understand, integrate and assess information relating to strategic, operational and technological issues and opportunities.
- Experience as enthusiastic champion of change.
- Strong experience in contemporary Project and Change Management methodologies such as PRINCE2, Agile, PMBOK, ADKAR or Prosci.
- Excellent interpersonal, stakeholder engagement and facilitation skills. Strong financial management skills. Experience in public sector, preferably in education and ideally in HE
- Experience working with a PMO and delivering to defined standards
- Experience with waterfall and agile methodologies
- Experience with ITSM practices
- Experience working with senior stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience balancing competing priorities and managing escalations
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate, please contact Gian on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 242507.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.