- ServiceNow rollout
- Initial 4 months contract (Fixed Term)
- Sydney Olympic Park
We are looking to hire an experienced Project Manager with servicenow experience for one of our premier clients. The Service Desk Project Manager will management the Service Desk Roadmap Initiative and Service Now rollout projects within budget, scope, and on time. This will involve the gathering requirements, production of plans, documentation and guidance for project team members throughout the project lifecycle, ensuring all organisational procedures are adhered to, objectives are identified and met, and benefits realised from the implementation of new or existing technology.
The successful applicant must have:
- Minimum of 5 years commercial experience as a Project Manager
- Experience in Service Now rollouts
- Stakeholder Management experience - ability to influence
- Proven experience in managing budget, scope and timelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to start within the next 2 - 4 weeks
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button