- ServiceNow rollout
- Service Desk experience required
- Sydney Olympic Park
We are looking to hire an experienced Service Desk Project Manager for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
The Service Desk Project Manager will management the Service Desk Roadmap Initiative and Service Now rollout projects within budget, scope, and on time. This will involve the gathering requirements, production of plans, documentation and guidance for project team members throughout the project lifecycle, ensuring all organisational procedures are adhered to, objectives are identified and met, and benefits realised from the implementation of new or existing technology.
The successful applicant must have:
- Minimum of 7 years commercial experience within a Service Desk environment
- Previous Project Management experience
- Experience in Service Now rollouts
- Stakeholder Management experience - ability to influence
- Proven experience in managing budget, scope and timelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to start within the next 2 - 4 weeks (September)
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button