Long term contract
About the role
The Project Manager is responsible for managing the scoping, development and delivery of the re-implementation of Service now and is also responsible for the management architecting and development, testing and re-deployment of Service Now Platform.
You will be joining an existing team and will be responsible for ensuring that the needs of the
projects clients are being considered.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen.
- Lead and manage the planning and delivery of an organisation wide roll-out of ServiceNow.
- Manage the procurement exercise to engage a third party vendor.
- Standard project management functions - development and maintenance of project plans, management of budgets, management of project personnel, creation and management of the RAID, regular and coherent status reporting etc.
- Work closely with Program Manager to identify program interdependencies and ensure the program executive is well informed.
- A comprehensive understanding and management of any commercial engagements.
- Management of other small, supporting projects as directed.
- Managing the logistics of regional vs city locations and the modified delivery approaches these may require based on local factors.
- Prince2 and/or PMP certification
- Service Management/ITIL Certification
- ServiceNow experience
- At least 8+ years of firsthand delivery of high impact business projects, particularly with IT infrastructure.
- Demonstrated experience in managing vendor engagements.
- Government experience preferred though not essential.
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta on 02 9409 4837 quoting ref 191403.