Our client partners with leading health providers and puts women's health first. They are seeking a Project Manager to lead the delivery on a security improvement program. The security program is targeting Australian Signal's Directorate Essential 8 maturity level 2 and implementation of selected NIST controls to improve security. This is an end-to-end role from business case to BAU.
- Reporting into the Manager IT Operations
- Develop business case to successfully gain board approval and commence implementation of program
- Lead delivery including managing scheduling, deliverables, budget and risk
- Analysis and technical activities required to deliver the program
- Communicate activities and priorities of the Security Improvement Program to the IT team and customers
- Conduct monthly steering committee meetings
- Attend Board and Executive meetings as needed
The ideal candidate will have:
- E2E experience operating as a Project Manager especially working on security and remediation projects
- Strong senior stakeholder management skills
- Excellent team management skills
- Ability to translate complex technical concepts for non-IT business units
- Proactive in raising and mitigating risks and issues
- Project Management certification (PMI, PRINCE2, AIPM or similar)
If you are interested, please apply now.