Our client, an Australian Iconic Enterprise is looking for Project Manager with Salesforce experience to lead Minor Works program for Customer Technology across the Contact Centre, Digital & Data, and assist the team across the portfolio.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience delivering technology enabled business change initiatives in either Product Management, Business Analysis or Delivery roles.
- Demonstrated capabilities in decision making and initiative - the ability to seize opportunities through quick decision-making and a capacity to make things happen through a commitment to drive outcomes
- Leadership experience in some form of continuous improvement preferred.
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills, with proven success in managing stakeholders including the ability to influence, build credibility and gain commitment across all levels of the business.
- Strong analytical and investigative skills.
- Strong facilitation and workshop management skills
- Ability to communicate vision, progress and facilitate buy-in across all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to communicate complex solutions into clear straightforward 'business' language.
- Ability to manage work amid competing priorities and diverse personalities across multiple business areas
Qualifications & Knowledge:
- Project Management certification will be highly regarded but not essential.
- Experience in Waterfall and Agile delivery methodologies.
- Knowledge of Salesforce products advantageous
If this sounds like you, PLEASE APPLY NOW!!!