Our client, a leading Australian Transport and Logistics company is looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage a multi-million contract management system implementation. Experience implementing systems such as SAP Ariba, Jaegger, iCertius, Agiloft, PanDoc is essential.
Experience managing budgets in excess fo $3m and teams comprising of inhouse, contract and vendor resources essential.
- Manage successful end-to-end delivery of all components of project to achieve required outcomes
- Establish and manage project governance using agreed framework and structure (including decision-making process, steering committees and working groups)
- Track project progress and compile project status reports
- Facilitate day to day management of project progress, resourcing and project level decisions on behalf of Program manager
- Manage the delivery in accordance with agreed project success criteria, balancing time constraints, scope management, risk management and quality.
- Engage with business and other stakeholders to determine success criteria, scope and iteration plans.
- Extensive experience in project management managing implementation projects
- Expertise in Contract Management Systems such as Icertius or SAP Ariba, etc.
- Has industry knowledge in data analytics
- Ability to manage stakeholders at different levels
- Experience working within an Agile environment
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference: 193419
Please click the apply button.