About the role
The Project Manager will assist the Portfolio Manager in the creation and management of a portfolio of projects.
- Develop and implement robust processes for the delivery of projects of varying size and scale
- Oversee delivery of projects of varying scale and size
- Coordinate and manage a program of work consisting of a number of project teams
- Monitor and report the performance of the various projects to multiple stakeholder
- Regularly communicate with key stakeholders, Customers of Centre of Excellence and other team members to ensure portfolio and project outcomes are met
- Manage work across a SAP multi-vendor environment
- Development and evolve processes that support the delivery of projects of varying size and scale
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple projects in a multivendor environment.
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects in a SAP environment.
- Strong Project Management and Stakeholder Management Skills.
- Demonstrated experience in identifying Key project problems, working with stakeholders to prepare and commit to action plans to address key risks and Issues and ensure they are monitored and managed.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with people at all levels.
- Capacity to operate both independently using initiative, self-direction and as a team member to produce consistently high quality work.
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta, quotting ref: 199820