Our client is seeking to engage a Project Manager to plan and coordinate work packages for technical integration across departmental with a strong knowledge of SAP S4/HANA reporting and complex data migrations.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Produce project artefacts based on Prince2® Project Management methodology.
- Scope, plan and co-ordinate work packages for:
- Technical integration across departmental applications;
- The technical aspects of SAP S4/HANA reporting.
- Complex data migration activities
- Plan and co-ordinate delivery of projects and work packages with multiple ICT suppliers and service partners to ensure project priorities are delivered on time, on budget and within quality tolerances.
- Manage project and work package estimates, budgets, invoicing and resources.
- Manage multiple projects, work packages and activities against deadlines within a time-critical development environment to ensure that deliverables are prioritised and completed within the specified timeframes
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3319 7501.