Our client is a leader within the Banking industry. They currently have an opening for a Project Manager within one of their largest ICT rollout initiatives. This position that is available is initially a 6-month contract and for Sydney Candidates.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Complete required project planning including (but not limited to) scope, products, scheduling, budget and risks and governance
- Working with the Business stakeholders and technical teams to ensure the rollout stays on schedule.
- Work with the senior team to ensure business units adhere to the planned works
- Change Management - Ensure an effective change management plan is developed ensuring that the required change is achieved.
- Develop project plans outlining work plans, timelines, roles and resources; Identify and leads cross-functional project team comprised of project managers, functional experts and local country managers
You will need:
- Agile project working experience
- Strong stakeholder relationship skills
- Managing and delivering large complex programs containing multiple streams, across multiple regions, with multiple vendor
- Experience working on a technical software/cyber security/infra rollout
If you feel like this role is right for you, please apply!
For more information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job number #242533