Are you a Project Manager with RPA experience? We would love to hear from you.
My client is a recognised Australian household brand who is going through a period of significant change. They are seeking an experienced professional to help establish their Robotics Centre of Excellence.
- Manage project performance to ensure projects are completed within timeframe, scope, quality and budget expectations through scheduling and managing project resources, preparing and managing project resource budgets
- Establish Enterprise Automation Services capability (establishment of the Robotic Centre of Excellence)
- Manage stakeholder expectations in terms of project requirements and level of satisfaction with progress/performance including reporting, implementation and coordination of finished product
- Manage project administration, including the review of technical and technology/documentation for completeness and version control to the project
- Be accountable for project monitoring and reporting (include scope, risk, exception, schedule, team, stakeholder and benefits management) to the Project Sponsor and Program Management Office
Your skills & experience:
- Experience in managing multiple streams within a large project
- Experience of RPA technology, specifically UiPath and Blue Prism
- Experience and skill in delivering, managing and implementing projects successfully
- Project experience in integration of an RPA would be ideal
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively establish and manage stakeholder relationships to achieve project deliverables
This is a great opportunity to play a key role in delivering real business value and shaping the relationship between senior management and IT within a high-profile organisation.