About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, responsible for promoting and improving gender equality in Australian workplace
About the Role
As Project Manager you will be working on a major transformation of our workplace reporting system. You will design and build a replacement fit-for-purpose reporting and data management system for reporting organisations. The system will allow them to track and provide key insights on the data collected.
As the Product Owner and Project Manager you will be responsible for planning and developing detailed project scope, goals and deliverables for the delivery of the new reporting and data management system and execute against the plan.
You will oversee a program of change that includes the transition from an existing data and reporting management system, including data migration and delivery of a new fit-for purpose reporting and data management system that is to be operational by 2021. You will work with third party providers and internal and external stakeholders to design, develop and implement the Agency's new online system.
- Provide provision of strategic advice to Operations, Research and Analytics Managers and other members of the EGM Team.
- Representing the interests in decisions about the products that are to be created through the project, in the role of Product Owner.
- Engaging with the users and stakeholders to develop a deep understanding of requirements and needs.
- Communicating design ideas to the business and technical teams and being a steward of good decisions.
- Providing leadership of a multi-disciplined project team and coordinating strategic planning, budget oversight and governance functions.
- Identifying and communicating risks and opportunities
- Liaison with relevant stakeholders, contractors and service providers.
- Build and sustain working relationships on complex to very complex issues to influence the stakeholder requirements
- Management of schedules, milestones and facilitating all operational checkpoint activities
- Ensuring project documentation for completeness
- Previous experience as a Business facing Project Manager
- Demonstrated ability to apply great relationship building skills
- Ability to manage a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex ICT projects
- Ability to articulate the product vision and communicate this
- Ability to communicate technical and nontechnical needs across IT and the business
- Experience in managing product backlogs, prioritising user stories and managing the team delivering outcomes.
- Understanding of modern ICT and digital practices including Agile project management, benefits-driven planning, and user-centred design would be an advantage.
- Certifications in agile methodologies are relevant but not essential.
- A culture that is committed to achieving results and values innovation.
- Opportunities to work on agency wide projects and collaborations.
- Flexible working arrangements and excellent working conditions.
- Attractive salary packages including generous superannuation and a range of other benefits.
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes shortly
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 192160
Please click the apply button.