We are currently recruiting several Project Manager roles to work for a leading Financial Services organisation based in the CBD. Our client is seeking multiple Project Managers' ideally from a banking background with experience across Data, Regulatory/Compliance, Lending, Payments, Security and Agile / Digital.
The Senior Project Manager will lead, and coordinate resources required to implement and deliver medium to large size projects of medium to high complexity. The role includes responsibility for initiating, managing and closing the projects and all processes such as quality/control, communication, stakeholder management, people leadership and knowledge harvesting.
This is a pure hands-on Project Management role for someone who can make things happen, manage a number of simultaneous streams, and provide appropriate levels of project governance including reporting, managing internal and external resources and managing project financials.
To be successful in these roles, you need to have the following skills and experience:
* Extensive industry experience in complex portfolio, program and project management and in particular exposure to Regulatory and Compliance ;
* At least 5-10 years' project management experience within complex and fast paced environments. Banking and finance experience preferred
* Proven financial management experience of budgets over $5M
* Experience with shaping projects and developing business cases
* Scheduling, resource management, financials, risks/issues/change/dependency management
* Strong stakeholder management skills across Business / Technology teams
* Vendor management engagement
* Very good understanding of project management disciplines and procedures
* Experience using proven project methodologies, specifically Agile would be advantageous
* Effective communicator / negotiator / facilitator
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career opportunity, please APPLY NOW
|Posted:||10 days ago|
Work for Us
For over two decades Peoplebank has been finding and delivering the best talent in the marketplace to our clients. We would not be where we are today, if not for our employees. That is why we are focused on building a great place to work, where our employees can fulfill their career aspirations.
Call us on 1 800 PEOPLE