The primary responsibility of this role is to project manage the implementation of APRA Prudential Standard.
The Project Manager role delivers the project on behalf of the Project Sponsor and ensures the project is delivered per agreed scope, schedule, budget, quality and complies with the Group Risk Appetite Statement and legislative requirements.
- Manage end to end project deliverables across a number of business units and streams.
- The use of an appropriate project methodology & project tools including a sufficiently detailed project plan to ensure that each stream is aware of the high level tasks, deliverables, delivery dates and dependencies across the project, including identification of individual responsibility for each deliverable.
- Use of productivity tools such as VMBs and huddles to track and communicate progress within Product and across the other business streams.
- Identification of risks & issues including escalation impacting progress within each business stream.
- Manage scope through change control process and escalation where necessary.
- 5+ years' experience, gained in financial services demonstrating
- Project planning and project based organisational change management experience
- Ability to scope, define and drive a project and coordinate cross functional teams to execute successful project delivery
- Previous experience in Agile methodologies
- Experience in planning and conducting working groups
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4817 quoting reference: 196807