About the company
A leading company providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the role
A Project Manager with Trackside experience is required to work on the Automatic Train Protection Program. You will manage the delivery in a brown field rail environment of signalling and control system projects
- Manage subcontractors through monitoring work progress against schedule milestone
- Manage Project Engineers
- Provide support to Senior Managers
- Manage tender specifications and works brief for network rollout
- Manage subcontractor logistic supply, stakeholder management, configuration management, possession scoping, schedule and program management, audits and risk review for network rollout contracts
- Review and approve trackside invoices after validating the receipt of goods and services from subcontractors and suppliers
- Provide reporting on Trackside progress in terms of progress, cost variances and plans to mitigate those variances
- Previous experience as a Trackside Project Manager
- Minimum 10 years demonstrated project management delivery experience
- Must be experienced in brown field rail environment
- Must have experience in signalling and/or control system role
- Experienced in the delivery for a trackside communications based automatic train protection control system
- Prefer experience in European Train Control Systems (ETCS) or a Communication Based Train Control system (CBTC).
- Proven high-level planning, strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong Stakeholder engagement skills
- Appropriate degree and project management qualifications
- Experience in Project Management Methodologies
- You will need to hold or willing to gain a RISI card
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes to submission on 17 August
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 187071
Please click the apply button.