About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As Project Manager Property to provide property support services to the delivery program. You will prepare a delivery management program for all properties that reflect the requirements of the project. You will provide specialist advice across the infrastructure property cycle.
- Prepare and maintain a delivery management program for all properties that reflect the requirements of the project.
- Manage the property acquisition process
- Ensure program can achieve its obligations to provide access to surface and substratum lands by the required date as set out in the Project Deed.
- Manage the interface between groups with regard to the Site Access Schedule.
- Provide expert technical and specialist advice across the infrastructure property cycle.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of detail plans in respect of surplus land, residual land management, urban design and landscaping, property related planning conditions of approval and any other property related issues.
- Prioritise property interface needs of the project and assessing potential impacts this may have to other stages of the program and future Development Projects.
- A proactive approach in dealing with property issues, environmental issues, community involvement and its associated sensitivities, media sensitivities and dealing with difficult and confrontational situations.
- Experienced as a Property Project Manager
- Ability to maintain awareness of community perceptions, issues associated with the projects, political and media sensitivities and risks.
- An understanding of planning, acquisition process, compulsory acquisition process, the risks, relevant legislation, policy processes and practices involved in property acquisition by Government.
- Have demonstrated success in a similar property delivery interface role or experience in managing a project involving project delivery practice within the government context.
- Ensure best practice approaches
- Ability to balance commercially oriented approach with community stakeholder approach within the requirements of ethical, government and legislative boundaries that are defendable in an environment of intense public scrutiny.
- Superior complex project management skills in managing programs of multiple interdependent projects and property issues.
- Excellent communication, presentation and strategic thinking and stakeholder engagement.
- An understanding of design and construction contracts in a major infrastructure project and its impact on property.
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes to submission on 9 August
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 186791
Please click the apply button.