Project Manager - Product & Value Chain
Based at Norwest but will see the Project Manager travel to Tasmania from time to time.
This Project Management role will work on key programs within the IT Product and Value Chain Technology team; to drive the day to day stakeholder engagement, business transformation and technical change management to ensure the successful delivery of key projects.
This role will work on two key projects involving large programs of work with our Distribution Centres and will partner with 3rd Party Logistics companies.
What You'll do:
- Prepare project plans, including scope, schedule, resources, project deliverables
- Manage and lead cross-functional teams in order to successfully deliver projects on time and according to the quality requirements
- Monitor and control each phase and steps of project implementation
- Identify and report project issues and project risks to the relevant individuals
- Find solutions to mitigate and/or minimise project risks and other issues
- Prepare and deliver project management deliverables, such as meeting minutes, reports etc to the appropriate project steering committees
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- A senior and critical role within the organisation, you will need to have around 7 years demonstrated experience in delivering large-scale/ multimillion dollar projects
- A strong mix of experience in business and IT project management
- Seasoned in internal and external stakeholder management
- Expertise in design, implementation and optimisation of ICT processes, organisations and systems
- Demonstrated change management experience covering technical, process and cultural change
- Hands-on experience in project/program management, resource planning, reporting, and budgeting
- Experience with project management methodologies (PM Certification)
- Strong business and commercial acumen, with experience managing a budget of $2mil +
- Strong understanding of, and experience working with, SDLC
- Experience with any of the following would be highly regarded - Supply Chain systems, Integratin systems is preferred.