About the Company
A small but well known Australian business, responsible for promoting and improving gender equality in Australian workplace
About the Role
As Project Manager you will be working on an implementation of a workplace reporting system. You will work in a very small greenfield environment where you will do the RFP, selection, design and implementation of data system.
The system will allow them to track and provide key insights on the data collected. As the Product Owner and Project Manager you will be hands on for planning project scope, goals and deliverables and will execute against the plan.
- Determine RFP
- Engaging with the users and stakeholders
- Communicating design ideas to the business and technical teams
- Coordinate planning, budget oversight and governance functions.
- Identify and communicate risks and opportunities
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders, contractors and service providers.
- Management of schedules, milestones and facilitating all operational checkpoint activities
- Work with service providers
- Ensure project documentation for completeness
- Previous experience as a Project Manager
- Will need BI / Analytics experience but this is not a technical role (no technology product has been selected)
- Data migration experience
- Small company / Start-up experience
- Experience from Lobby groups/organisations
- Demonstrated ability to apply great relationship building skills
- Ability to communicate technical and nontechnical needs across IT and the business
- Need to have some Agile experience as they would like to implement this way of working
- Experience in managing product backlogs, prioritising user stories and managing the team delivering outcomes.
- Certifications in agile methodologies are relevant but not essential.
Please APPLY NOW with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes shortly
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
Please click the apply button.