Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Project Manager to provide Project Management and procurement expertise and advice for two critical procurement activities related to expiring application hosting and application support and maintenance contracts. These activities will involve the development of requests and evaluation artefacts, publication of requests via the Digital Transformation Agency's (DTA's) Digital Marketplace and Cloud Marketplace, evaluation of responses and vendors, and management of probity and negotiation of contracts, in accordance with the Commonwealth Procurement Rules (CPRs).
This is a long-term contract role for 6 months with possible extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
The Project Manager, ICT Procurements is responsible for a range of tasks and duties including:
- Developing a detailed project and risk management plans and project schedules to manage the procurement activities to ensure new contracts are in place by the due dates.
- Collating information for and developing the request for quote/tender artefacts including but not limited to an overview of ASQA and the procurement purpose, procurement and response instructions, and functional and non-functional requirements.
- Defining and developing the evaluation criteria and required artefacts.
- Enhancing any template or vendor contract with appropriate clauses to support ASQA in receiving quality and timely services in terms of SLAs, KPIs, incentives and penalties.
- Managing the approach to market, evaluation and contract negotiation processes including the required probity considerations.
- Providing procurement and contractual advice in line with Australian Government policies and practice, including the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act (PGPA) and CPRs, to ASQA stakeholders.
- Liaising with ASQA ICT and procurement staff, ASQA and Australian Government Solicitor (AGS) legal officers and ASQA's consultants in developing and managing the above.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- An in depth understanding and the ability to interpret and apply knowledge of the:
- Australian government financial management framework.
- Commonwealth Procurement Rules (CPRs).
- Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act (PGPA).
- Digital Transformation Agency's Digital Sourcing Framework for ICT procurement.
- Demonstrated experience in managing, or the ability to manage, Australian Government ICT procurement activities and an understanding of ICT environments and software.
- Demonstrated experience in developing procurement and project management artefacts and in managing projects with multiple stakeholders and dependencies.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with limited direction, within an office and remotely, and deliver high quality results within required timeframes in a complex and dynamic environment.
- Highly developed interpersonal, written and oral communication skills and the ability to develop and maintain relationships with all stakeholders.
- Project management certifications or qualifications or significant experience.
- Extensive experience in Australian Government procurement activities.
- Experience in ICT procurement and project management activities
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 207767
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.