Our Client is seeking Project Managers for permanent opportunity to work closely with Canberra based Federal Government Clients on various projects.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Demonstrated at least six years' experience on delivering large IT projects preferably in Federal Government sector
- Demonstrated proven experience in dealing with complex IT environments
- Demonstrated experience in planning projects
- Demonstrated strong stakeholder and relationship management
- Demonstrated PRINCE2 and Agile capability, with respective certification
- Demonstrated strong leadership and influencing skills to ensure your team delivery, governance board and customer needs are in alignment
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold minimum Baseline Security Clearance.
To progress with this opportunity, or to find out more about the role, please reach out to Marina Stojchevska on 02 6245 1724.
Job Reference: 192909
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.