- Initial 6 months contract
- Large Oracle Cloud Project
- Competitive Rate
Our client is currently looking for a Project Manager to lead the implementation of an Oracle Cloud solution. Working closely with the Head of Delivery you will be responsible for responsible for the delivery of the Oracle Cloud implementation and migration of cooperate reports from OBIEE.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work with the business, technology and vendor teams to create a feasible plan that achieves the goals and objectives of the project and aligns with the overall business strategy.
- Define, schedule and accurately estimate with teams the task duration to develop and maintain a realistic schedule.
- Monitor budget against estimate at completion, and re-adjust accordingly, proactively raising early recommendations and required change requests for approvals.
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships and ensuring satisfaction with results.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience as a Project Manager implementing Oracle Cloud ERP, EPM and HCM environments
- Understanding of "Cloud" service delivery models and architectures
- Proven track record of client/ vendor management and C level stakeholder engagement
- Proficiency with software tools such as MS Project, VSTS, JIRA
- Excellent Communication Skills
For more details contact Aparna on email@example.com