Our esteemed client is looking for a Project Manager with experience working on OneDrive Projects.
Role: Project Manager - OneDrive Project
Location: Sydney Central
Duration: initial 6 months start
Primary purpose of the role
The OneDrive Project Manager - leads and manages the risk, quality and progress of delivering OneDrive across the Cluster. The OneDrive Project Manager manages the delivery project to organisational standards, and ensure the project is completed on time, on budget, to quality standards, and within agreed scope.
- Project Manager with experience working on OneDrive/ Cloud / Office 365 complex projects
- Prior working experience within a government and or private sector.
- Lead and manage the planning and delivery of the OneDrive Project across Cluster Agencies
- Manage permanent and/or ad hoc teams to ensure project outcomes are achieved
- Develop and implement project management plans to ensure the success of the project
- Regularly communicate with key stakeholders to ensure project outcomes are met
- Implement effective stakeholder engagement and communications strategy for all stages of projects
- Prepare scope and business cases for more ambiguous or complex projects including cost and resource impacts
- Develop effective strategies to remedy variances from project plans, and minimise impacts
- Manages provision of consultancy services, and/or management of a team of consultants
- Negotiates at senior level on technical and commercial issues, to ensure that customers, suppliers and other stakeholders understand and agree what will meet their needs, and that appropriate service level agreements are defined.
- Supports business change, acting as a single point of contact for senior stakeholders, facilitating relationships between them.