Work for a brand that is instantly recognisable and one of Australia's largest Utility organisations. They offer a fantastic working environment where you will experience good work/life balance whilst working alongside some of the top technical talent in Sydney.
This role sits within the Metering & Market Systems (MSS) division which is responsible for development, implementation and support of a number of systems and applications that play an important part in the rapidly changing deregulated electricity market in Australia.
The applications supported by the MSS team cover a broad range of technologies and functions specifically for metering. To ensure the continued success of the program, they are seeking highly capable, performance driven, and solutions focussed Program Manager - Metering Services.
- Provision of project management functions (not restricted to the following list):
- Scope, planning and integration management
- Budgets, time & resource management
- Communication and quality management
- Issues and risk management
- Change Management impacts
- Regular status reporting
- Ensure requirements and issues of various groups are managed and resolved.
- Efficient management of project management process by planning, leading, organising, coordinating and controlling the project
- Accountable for the achievement of the project objectives
- Appoint, build and manage the project team members
- Communicate progress to upper management and other project participants
- Interface and communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the project in cross functional manner, ensuring integration with the functions of the organisation
- Manage relationships with and reporting on projects to State and Federal Government bodies and Industry Regulators as appropriate
- A minimum of 5+ years in a similar role
- Ideally, previous experience within the utilities and metering industry
- Strong leadership skills combined with excellent teamwork attributes
- Proven project capability to manage large or small projects
- Be fully competent in project management methods / methodologies
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to influence management and staff to gain commitment to initiatives
- Ability to prioritise and adhere to deadlines
- Ability to critically assess business problems and manage associated risk
- Ability to create and maintain a high level of client satisfaction
- Ability to identify, implement and manage change issues
This is a critical role for our client, if you feel you can hit the ground running, please click 'apply now' and quote #238717.