Our client, a leading Global consulting firm is seeking a Project/Change Consultant to join their team.
You will be required to have a strong change management experience, processes mapping/ re-engineering skills, and be confident in project management.
Please note: For the first 10 months, the role will be full time committed to one Asia Pacific high profile engagement as Change Consultant for a system implementation, after this the role will move more into a business consultant working with clients on process transformations.
- Developing detailed change management plans (including the case for change, stakeholder analysis as well as training and communication plans) with key stakeholders for individual projects
- Drafting and revising communications (written email, written I on Protiviti stories, audio and video to name a few examples) in accordance with the change management plan for individual projects
- Maintaining a master change program schedule across all change projects to ensure timelines are met, dependencies are managed, and synergies are realized;
- Process mapping and re-engineering
- Being involved in transformation workshops with a range of clients/industries.
- Change Management/Project Management
- Experience in delivering a solution in multiple sites - working with an international stakeholder group.
- Experience &/Or understands process transformation. This role will be working in process transformation projects across a range of domains - finance, operations - different clients and different industries.
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal.
You will be rewarded by working with a leading global brand, a really great bunch of people and working on very interesting projects.
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or for more informaiton please contact Evan Xeres on 03 8080 7282 or Email email@example.com