Our client operates within the services industry and have a large customer base. They are currently embarking on a transformation program. We seek a Project Manager to join the team.
In this role, you will have responsibility for an important regulatory reform project with a strong financial, innovation and service delivery focus. It will also involve the management of a specialist consultancy.
About the role:
- You would be involved in the management of a specialist consultancy which will lead to the development of a Regulatory Impact Statement for an important regulatory initiative. Its subject matter is partly financial, service delivery and innovation-related, and the timeframes are quite tight, requiring an efficient, proactive and organized project manager to drive through to completion.
- Using your excellent stakeholder relationship skills, you will collaborate with business to resolve issues and influence decisions.
- You will produce project reports, provide high level advice, engage in complex problem solving and lead risk, issues and change management throughout the delivery of their projects.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Project management experience preferably within one of the following areas: policy, regulatory or business change.
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management skills
- Ability to manage a small team
- Usual Project Manager responsibilities - budget management, governance meetings (e.g. Working Group), status reports, work with business and comms team for business change activities.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently
- Strong verbal and written skills. Ability to write documents for approval by the decision-making committees, and to communicate effectively to stakeholders and vendors.
- Experience in working across multiple government agencies.
The successful candidate will have experience in the management of large consultancies as well as experience as a project manager in a public sector context.
For any further questions or information, please contact Mari Lietaert on 8080 7256 and quote job #237077