My client is a US based software company, and global leader in the development and delivery of intelligent transport solutions used by governments and major transport providers around the world to run community transport programs. Led by an MD placed by Peoplebank, their Australia business is one of their fastest growing business units globally. This role is being hired due to new contracts being won between state governments and Tier 1 public transport providers.
They are looking to hire a skilled project manager who will oversee the delivery of greenfield intelligent transport solutions to clients. This product will be a first of its kind, providing an 'Uber like' transport booking,billing, route guidance and driver tracking solution, to be used by large transport providers for government run public transport programs. This is the first time next generation transport solutions have been adopted by Australian government. Along with project management, this position will also play a key role in product development over time.
To be suitable for this role:
- The perfect candidate must have extensive software implementation experience. Ideally have worked for the vendor/product company and understand what it means to implement solutions for clients.
- You will need excellent communication skills, prior external consulting experience, hands-on skills with software configuration and testing, training and go-live support.
- You will be a delivery focused project manager who has transport industry experience and has delivered complex software solutions
- Agile exposure would be well regarded
- You must enjoy working in a fast-paced project environment and be available for occasional interstate travel
- Flexible working arrangements are available
If you are looking to work on new, high profile and innovative projects within the transport industry then please 'apply now'. Suitable candidates will be provided with a full brief on this opportunity. This role is being managed by IT Recruitment Practice Lead Dan Gordon on 02 9409 4805