About the role
Our client is a leading organization in the wealth fund sector. They are looking for an Infrastructure (Hardware) Project Manager with previous experience managing projects of laptop refreshes and Microsoft Managed Desktop (MMD).
This is an initial 6-month role.
You would be involved in:
- Commencing a laptop device refresh piece of work
- Involves works around MMD (Microsoft Managed Desktop)
- Going to market for DaaS partner
To be successful for the role, you would ideally have:
- Previous experience around MMD
- Expertise in laptop refreshes
- Needs to be Proactive
- Be Articulate
What's in it for you:
- Opportunity for career development
- Work culture that focuses on safety & well-being
- Inclusive, supportive & collaborative team
- Stakeholder management & strong communication skills
- Methodical and logical approach
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Rhea Paul on 0380807218 and quote job #242898