Role - Project Manager -Information Security
Location - South Port (Gold Coast)
Hybrid work environment
Duration - Through till 29/05/2023
Rate - $926 / day
The Project Manager will be required to develop an effective implementation strategy and a plan to ensure the goals of implementing the information security management system (ISMS) are met.
Skills and experience
- Tertiary qualifications in IT, information security and/or project management or a similar discipline
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) preferred
- Ability to produce cohesive, clear and concise written content to support development of the project and deliverables
- Ability to successfully plan and conduct workshops, meetings, and other engagements with multiple stakeholders
- Strong knowledge and understanding of IS18 security policy (Queensland Government), ISO27001 and ISO31000
For more information, please contact Carrie Watts on 07 3003 7644 or Moitri on 07 3003 7647 quoting reference 243823.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.