Role - ICT Project Manager
12 months + extensions
Albion (Brisbane N Sub.) based
Close to Public Transport
About the role
The Project Manager will lead and drive the delivery of complex ICT solution implementations working closely with the key stakeholders and multi-disciplinary project teams.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated experience in a similar Project Manager role, preferably within local government sector
- Knowledge of competitive ICT procurement, Queensland Government QITC framework (preferred)
- Extensive experience in successfully leading high-profile, complex projects and/or programs
- Highly developed stakeholder engagement and management skills
- PRINCE2 and/or QGCIO project management methodologies
For more information, please contact Carrie Watts on 07 3003 7644 or Moitri Banerjee 07 3003 7647 quoting reference 247123.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.