- 6 months initial contract
- based in South Eastern suburbs
A large national Telecommunications company is looking to engage a Project Manager to manage in Building Coverage Systems projects.
This role primarily focuses on managing IBC projects to deliver In Building Coverage (IBC) Systems.
The role will require the incumbent to provide project management including;
- Must be a Subject matter expertise in IBC System design and delivery.
- Project based expertise (manage projects).
- internal liaison for service delivery,
- assisting with systems rollout and upgrades,
- management reporting on service activation issues
- Responsible for analysing and resolving complex problems.
- Support monitoring and reporting requirements.
- Sound knowledge of Site Acquisition process including Australian regulations and standards.
- Responsible for site acceptance by reviewing hand over packs from vendors.
If you have relevant experience in managing large IBC projects please apply or for more information please call John Cassisi quoting reference :183580