- 6 months initial contract
- based in South Eastern suburbs
A large national Telecommunications company is looking to engage a Project Manager to manage in Building Coverage Systems projects.
This role primarily focuses on managing IBC Vendors to deliver In Building Coverage (IBC) Systems.
You will be responsible for providing specialist technical support and project management for the IBC Team
The role will require the incumbent to provide project management including;
- monitoring and reviewing and compliance checking of the IBC Vendors delivery of IBC Systems. managing multiple purchase orders, data maintenance,
- providing input to process development,
- internal liaison for service delivery,
- assisting with systems rollout and upgrades,
- management reporting on service activation issues,
- maintaining standards,
- supporting sales with service escalations,
- management of stakeholder interest and reporting to stakeholders.
If you have relevant experience in managing large IBC projects please apply or for more information please call John Cassisi quoting reference :183580