About the role
This international engineering organisation is undertaking major transformational change to ensure they remain flexible and adaptable. A key enabler of this transformation is the requirement improve our complex technology landscape and remove manual process and workarounds.
The proposed solution is to implement one enterprise wide HRMS ecosystem using Oracle HCM Cloud as the preferred technology. The immediate focus will be to deploy the Core HR modules and then sub-sequent HR modules will follow.
This position will manage the end to end development and implementation of the HR eco-system and the various enterprise solutions.
- Project management and deployment of a new HRMS across a complex enterprise environment
- Manage and execute the project in accordance with Process Standards including Project Management and Human Resources
- Plan, coordinate and execute the project across the organisation including tracking and reporting on status, risks, issues, and dependencies, scheduling of resources etc
- Monitor and control project activities in partnership with the HR Team.
- Work closely with Senior HR and IT stakeholders to ensure the smooth deployment of the solution
- Actively manage cross project dependencies to ensure timely delivery of Core HR functions to the organisation while minimising operational impacts.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated experience with HR implementation projects in complex environments
- Experienced working in a Multi-vendor delivery model
- Experience with building compelling Business cases
- Experience in HR transformation, process and people changes
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Self-starter, strong drive and result orientated
- Oracle HCM cloud experience/implementation
- Experience with complex integration implementations
- Having experience with Oracle HR/Payroll, Kronos, JDE will be well regarded
- Exposure to HRIS systems that reside in SaaS / Cloud computing environments
- Used Clarity Enterprise Project Management tool
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Munro quoting reference number 208972.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.