Large banking client based in the Sydney CBD are currently looking for Business Project Manager with experience in Funds or Custodian experience.
- Manage relationships and communications with project stakeholders, including customers and delivery teams and internal and external stakeholders.
- Identifying, monitoring and implementing controls to mitigate key risks on the project.
- Track and manage project activities and deliverables to achieve agreed outcomes and identify and develop mitigation strategies to manage project interdependencies.
- Manage relationships with vendors and third party suppliers.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Experience working on large projects (1-3 million)
- Experience in Funds or Custodian administration a must.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.