Large Financial Services client based in the Sydney CBD are currently looking for a Generalist Project Manager with experience working for financial services and divestment projects.
Skills and experience
- Managing projects to achieve the program/project's objectives and business benefits
- Effectively manage relationships and communications with project stakeholders, including customers and delivery teams
- Previous experience in divestment is a plus
- client prefers candidates with previous experience working in financial services
- Communicate and report project activities, timelines, impacts and implications to project team members, stakeholders and staff.
- Develop robust and achievable project plans to manage the delivery of quality project deliverable
- Balance schedule, cost and quality in reaching decisions relating to project delivery
- Manage and report project expenditures and benefits realisation
- Track and manage project activities and deliverables to achieve agreed outcomes and identify and develop mitigation strategies to manage project interdependencies.
- Identifying, monitoring and implementing controls to mitigate key risks on the project
- Manage and resolve any potential conflict whilst facilitating all aspects of stakeholder relationships
For more information or a confidential discussion, Please apply quoting reference 209675.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.